Are you looking for a natural, well-balanced thyroid supplement?
ThyroLife Optima: The ultimate thyroid enhancer.
*Helps preserve the health of your thyroid gland
*Makes thyroid hormone work more efficiently
*Helps support the immune system (crucial for Hashimoto’s thyroiditis and Graves’ Disease)
*Helps boost your metabolism for successful weight loss
*Helps mood & energy
*Does not interfere with thyroid hormone absorption
3 capsules a day at the end of breakfast will give you 40 active ingredients, including all of the vitamins and antioxidants that you need.
Learn more about the ingredients by clicking the “More” tab.
Learn about Dr. Arem’s comprehensive supplement program for thyroid and weight by clicking here.
Now added to the new Optima formula:
Curcuma longa – also known as Turmeric, curcuma longa is a plant in the ginger family. Turmeric has proven to be a wonder medicine, having been used to treat everything from stomach pain and heartburn; to colds, fevers, and has even been included in cancer treatment. Research has also shown that supplementation with turmeric extract reduces the impact of hypothyroidism. Besides being a wonderful antioxidant it helps the immune system and reduces inflammation. Turmeric is important for thyroid support and thyroid hormone efficiency in your body which will help your metabolism. For these reasons, Turmeric has been included as part of the ingredient mix of both ThyroLife Optima, for optimal thyroid wellness and efficiency, and in the natural weight loss helper, Body Slim Mediterranean.
Coenzyme Q-10 – this vitamin-like compound is present in human mitochondria and in most of the cells in the body. It participates in generating energy in the form of ATP. Powerful antioxidants such as coenzyme Q-10 can neutralize free radicals and may reduce or even help prevent some of the damage they cause. CoQ10 levels decrease with age, in people with chronic illness, diabetes, and levels can be reduced by taking certain prescription medications as well. Supplements containing CoQ10, such as Thyrolife Optima can keep your CoQ10 levels in cells at a normal level.
You Need to Take the Right Antioxidant Mix
What are damaging free radicals?
During normal metabolism, cells in the body produce highly-oxygenated compounds called free radicals, which are toxic to the cells. A buildup of free radicals from bodily metabolism causes damage to your organs, including the cardiovascular system and the brain. Free radicals also weaken the immune system. They damage cells and harm the genes which tell cells what to do and not to do and contribute to the occurrence of cancer. Build up of free radicals can promote inflammation, leptin and thyroid hormone resistance leading to sluggish metabolism and weight gain. Free radicals can also damage your thyroid gland and impair its function.
What is an antioxidant?
An antioxidant is a natural compound that has the ability to bind and neutralize free radicals in your body. Taking proper amounts of essential vitamins, and antioxidants, helps minimize the buildup of the “bad guys” and will improve your cells’ health. Getting rid of free radicals will allow the cells to live longer and be healthier, plus will slow premature aging. Some antioxidants are vitamins; others are trace minerals (such as zinc and selenium). Other antioxidants are flavanoids.
Why is an adequate intake of antioxidants crucial for thyroid patients?
- A thyroid imbalance promotes accumulation of damaging free radicals in your system. It can also deplete the antioxidants that normally clear your system of free radicals.
- Thyroid imbalance puts you at a higher risk for cardiovascular disease. Research has shown that thyroid patients are at a much higher risk for cardiovascular disease. Antioxidants and certain vitamins are crucial for lowering cardiovascular risk and brain damage and improving cognition and brain function.
- Thyroid patients can be more prone to depression, low mood, anxiety, and weight issues, even after treatment of the thyroid imbalance. Antioxidants help neurotransmitters work better and will help with improving mood and anxiety.
- Antioxidants help anti-thyroid medications work more effectively in patients with Graves’ disease.
- Disturbances of the immune system are the most common reasons for having a thyroid imbalance. Antioxidants support the immune system and help minimize the attacks on the thyroid.
- Thyroid imbalance promotes degenerative damage to the brain. Antioxidants help prevent cognitive impairment and aid in the prevention of degenerative damage to the brain.
- Antioxidants help thyroid hormone treatment work more efficiently.
Major Benefits of the vitamins and antioxidants found in Thyrolife Optima
- They are essential for the thyroid gland to produce normal amounts of thyroid hormone (selenium, zinc, Vitamin A, B2, B3, B6, C and E)
- They are essential for making thyroid hormones work efficiently in your system to help with optimal metabolism.
- They can enhance your metabolism and help you lose weight if you stick to a good diet and exercise. Some of them are crucial for generation of energy in the cell and burning fat.
- They are essential for proper functioning of the immune system. The supplements included in ThyroLife Optima reduce the risk of autoimmune reaction on your thyroid gland (Graves’ disease and Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, the most common causes of thyroid imbalance).
- They are crucial for optimal regulation of mood, cognition, and behavior through effects on brain chemicals. They also help hormone-related mood changes (pyridoxine, thiamine, B1).
- They are very important in lowering your risk of cardiovascular disease and lowering your homocysteine levels.
- They reduce the risk of degenerative damage to the brain.
ThyroLife Multivitamins/Antioxidant Supplements
**Get rid of the confusion!**
Most people don’t know what to take and what not to take when it comes to vitamins and antioxidants. There is a great deal of concern that many commercially-available supplements contain ingredients that have either not been studied or are present in the wrong amounts. Some of them contain either too much or too little of the essential nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants. Plus, the amounts of some of these supplements may not correlate with the claimed amounts. You should not be confused any longer! If you are looking for a healthy, well-proportioned, and well-balanced combination, ThyroLife Optima may be an excellent choice for you. ThyroLife Optima will provide you with optimal antioxidant balance. It will prevent vitamin and antioxidant depletion and fight the free radicals and their damaging effects to protect your thyroid, brain, and body. Micronutrients, vitamins and antioxidants included in ThyroLife Optima will help you boost your metabolism, lose weight and improve your energy.
What else is unique about ThyroLife Optima?
- ThyroLife Optima contains no calcium and no iron. You need to take these minerals separately, and in the right amount recommended by your physician. The best is to take ThyroLife Optima with breakfast and to take Calcium and/or iron later in the day.
- ThyroLife Optima is a gluten-free supplement that is suitable for patients with gluten sensitivity. Gluten sensitivity is quite common among thyroid patients and can promote fatigue and lack of well-being.
- ThyroLife Optima contains 1,000 units the right amount of vitamin D3 to help keep your Vitamin D levels in an optimal range.
strains that restores balance to
GI bacterial flora.