Hypothyroidism Increases Diabetes Risk Hypothyroidism is a deficiency in thyroid hormone production and its consequences may be worse than what you thought… According to the CDC (Center For Disease Control & Prevention), roughly over 30 million Americans (about 10% of the population) have some form of diabetes, with at least 21 million…
How Does The Protein Boost Diet Work? When you become overweight or obese, regardless of the cause, the hormones that regulate your body fat become imbalanced as a result of the weight gain. This imbalance can be observed at both the tissue and cell level. The metabolism-energizing hormones that normally make you burn fat to…
Did you know that regardless of the trigger or triggers of your weight gain trend, you will end up having major changes in your body that will perpetuate your weight gain?
• Your fat burn hormones such as leptin and thyroid hormone become inefficient at burning fat leading to sluggish metabolism
• You start having insulin resistance
• Hormones and chemicals that regulate your appetite become imbalanced
Tired of fighting the battle of the bulge with insufficient troops? Learn about Dr. Arem’s comprehensive Weight Loss Plan!
The solution to your weight problem is a well-balanced diet that has the ability to:
• Restore the efficiency of metabolism boosting hormones
• Improve insulin resistance
• Reduce levels of ghrelin (a hormone that increases your cravings and slows your metabolism)
PROTEIN BOOST DIET QUICK TIPS: Consume 1,200 to 1,400 calories daily during the initial weight-loss phase (less if needed). Only eat approved fruits at the end of breakfast or lunch, but never around dinner time, because early-meal spiking glucose levels increase appetite. Learn to eyeball proper portion sizes by using designated food category units (Protein,…